Tuesday, July 23

Viggo Mortensen


Maria's inspirational men, number 3.
At least.













And so ladies and gentlemen.
Let's look at Viggo.

Son of a farmer, spent his childhood everywhere - Venezuela, Argentina, Denmark.
In addition to acting, he is also a poet, a photographer and a painter.
After graduating from university in the States, he moved back to Denmark, driven by a need for a defining purpose in life. During this time he worked some odd jobs, including dock worker, truck driver and flower seller.
He speaks English, Danish, Spanish, French, Swedish and Norwegian.
He is a super horseman.

Oh, he is also a jazz musician.

The versatility, the languages, the quality of his work, the films.
I just find him so awesome, so talented and warm.

Viggo.
M.

"Life is short... I like to pay attention while I'm going through it. Whatever I see, like anyone else, I'm going to filter it and create my own idea of what it is. - on painting, creating music, writing poetry, and taking photographs in addition to acting."



No comments: